What the front end is
Unlike the back end that is responsible for how a website works under the hood, the front end is involved in what a user can see or interact with. In other words, front-end development delivers a fast, efficient, and engaging user experience across multiple devices: desktop, tablet, mobile, etc.
Our front-end development services:
- Front-end Architecture - building a front-end architecture is highly crucial in the initial stages of project planning. This is the collaborative discussion of design, front-end and back-end teams that ends up in the most reasonable plan and technology stack
- Theming - each website is unique, and the custom theme creation makes it easy to manage, convenient to use, and time- and money-savvy to develop; moreover, a custom theme shows off the best aspects of your website
- Headless front-end development - a decoupled approach allows to separate front- and back-end development and process them simultaneously, which has 3 main advantages: saving time, cost-cutting, and using the best front-end technologies
- Performance tuning - the overall performance of a website can be drastically speeded up if the functionality that renders on a client’s side is optimized; we improve the front-end part to guarantee the fastest and smoothest website performance
- Front-end security - advanced users can hack and harm your website by injecting malicious code (XSS, SQL injection, etc); that’s why the front end we develop is secure and thought over from the beginning of work
- User interface development - together with our design team, front-end developers come up with the interface solutions that grant a spectacular experience to users and reach the business goals of a client
- Single-page applications (SPA) development - many website features require interactivity with a user without reloading the whole page. SPAs have many advantages: large development ecosystem with many convenient tools to implement complex and speedy interfaces. The examples of SPAs are mail clients, social networks, online polls, booking sites, etc.
- Responsive layout - users access your website from all kinds of devices and it’s crucial to render it great on a desktop, tablet, mobile, etc. We usually start with planning the best displays for all needed screen resolutions
A smooth user experience is important for any modern website. Therefore we are very meticulous when it comes to the interface creation. Despite our front-end development expertise is powered up with the latest technologies, we are eager to adopt best approaches, which can be of more benefit for your project. Technologies we especially love:
- Angular: turns your static HTML page into the expressive, lively, and quick to develop environment
- React.js: easily creates interactive interfaces thanks to its component-based architecture
- Vue.js: handles projects of any scale due to its minimal core with an incrementally adoptable stack
In case of doubts, we’ll gladly consult you on what technology will work best for your project.
- Backend: PHP, Drupal 7 / 8, Symfony, Wordpress, Node.js, Git, MySQL / MariaDB, Composer, RESTful
- Server: nginx, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Solr, Vagrant, Docker
- QA: BrowserStack, Selenium, PHPUnit, BackstopJS, Jasmine
- Deployment: Capistrano, Deployer