React is a new black now: everyone wants to use it on their projects, everybody wants to code React projects. We are not an exception, especially considering that React front end can be integrated on many websites regardless of the back-end solution. Need a win-win solution, a fast front end, or probably both? Read on.
What’s so special about ReactJS?
Let’s dot all the i’s about React itself.
What are React.js specifics?
React developers can create React front end almost on any website, including those that run on CMSs like Drupal. But React’s difference is that it helps programmers build applications faster. Virtual DOM increases page’s performance if any event happens on a page and it’s being rerendered.
There are numerous plugins and modules that were tested on thousands of projects, and those ready-made solutions have proved themselves to be secure.
Thanks to Virtual DOM, it’s easier to synchronize UI and a project’s state.
Server-Side Rendering makes React applications SEO friendly.
Currently, React conquers all its rivals, Angular, Vue.js, to name a few. Stack Overflow Trends show us that investing in React is a very wise decision: such a popular Open Source project won’t be abandoned neither will it suffer from the lack of features.
Also, with the help of React Native, ReactJS components can be reused for creating mobile applications so if you choose React.js for your website, you can get a mobile application for less money and time than your competitors. Do you think this is it? No, you can create desktop applications too! Use React Native for Windows + macOS.
To sum up, React is perfect for complex software development and large-scale dynamic apps. If you want your website to be interactive and dynamic, then choose React for development.
Use React for the following website categories:
- People and society websites: social networks, forums.
- Business and industry websites: corporate websites, portfolio websites, promo pages.
- Arts and entertainment websites: websites with video, photo, and music content like YouTube, Netflix, Spotify, Vimeo.
- News and media websites.
- eCommerce websites: a headless CMS + React result in a full-fledged platform.
What have we already used React for?
- BigData search startup. Data, much data! Search feature and security.
- E-learning platform & Real-time voting platform. High load, many users, great performance.
- React Native apps. Mobile application with the reused React components.
Why сhoose ADCI Solutions ReactJS development services?
Our front-end developers master 3 services:
- Creating page layouts, PSD to HTML. These developers can do theming for Drupal, WordPress websites and help with site-building.
- Front-end development: those developers have chosen to polish particular technologies such as React, Gatsby, Next.js, Jest.
- Full-stack development: jack-of-all-trades who can do the project from scratch. Their skillset includes Node, Express, Nest, MongoDB/Firebase, React Native.
Our middle- to senior-level React developers are good at:
- State management
- Web application architecture
- Advanced styling (CSS Modules, Styled Components)
- Design principles and UX
- Web security and scalability
- Third-party libraries
If you have a hard time comprehending what specialist to hire, contact us and we will provide a consultation free of charge. Now that you know a little bit more about us, why hire ADCI Solutions front-end developers?
- A systematic approach to learning: each new developer at ADCI Solutions has a mentor who guides them through an internship program. Then, every 6 months the developer goes through the assessment.
- After the internship, the developer is assigned to particular projects that they are the best at - page layout/PSD to HTML, front-end development (including React), full-stack development.
- Project management approach: only a middle or senior developer with extensive experience can lead a project. So if you handle us React development, such a project will be led by a developer with several years of experience.
- Numerous successful React projects and proved clients’ reviews. Check some of our projects below and read reviews on Clutch.
How do we reach high results?
Your React project development will be easy, pleasant, and mutually beneficial thanks to our simplified workflow. We don’t require paperwork at all but will happily do this if it’s required from your side.
What tools ease our development process? We are evangelists of best practices and community-proven solutions. We know and actively use:
- The React boilerplate by Facebook
- Tools from Awesome React
- Npm modules, hooks for any goals on https://usehooks.com/
- State managers Storeon, effector
- React Saga
- Test with Jest, React Test library
- Prototyping with Storybook
- The forms
- The routing
We will keep the code clean and keep it up to high standards. Now when it's clear with the tools, let's see how a team work is organized.
A typical project team includes a lead developer, back-end and front-end developers, designers, account and sales managers.
Onboarding. At the kickoff meeting, the sales manager briefs you regarding goals, requirements and restrictions in terms of budget and time.
Study of the requirements. During this stage, the lead developer explores ReactJS tech documentation (if you have any), and discusses all the features and details with the client.
Wireframes and designs are the optional stages which sometimes is not required. Wireframing minimizes the risks of sudden layout and functionality changes at later stages. Graphic and web design follow.
Back-end and front-end development. Sometimes, we can start front-end development almost simultaneously with the back end, so the project progresses much faster.
Deployment and further React services like support and maintenance. Typically, this last stage turns into different sub-projects that are aimed at enhancing different parts of the killer features of the application.
Why do our clients choose ADCI Solutions?
Clients entrust us with their React projects not only for the beautiful pictures from the portfolio but for the high-quality end results and for our client-oriented approach.
- All clients are important. It doesn’t matter whether it is a small business website, a huge corporate website for a digital marketing studio, or a content writer’s landing page - we will pay equal attention to any case. Because we want you to get successful and come back to us.
- Provide only a service that you’re experienced in. Don’t commit to development-related services if you’re not capable of delivering.
- Don’t take assignments blindly and always ask clients - what do they need it for? what is supposed to change? We preach goal-based web design and development.
- Be proactive and educate clients: tell them if you see a better solution.
We’re also proud to be acknowledged among top developers worldwide. Check us on Clutch!
2017 Listing: Top Web Developers in Russia announced by Clutch
2018 Listing: Top Web Developers in Russia announced by Clutch
2019 Listing: Top Drupal Developers Worldwide announced by Clutch
2020 Listing: Top B2B providers in Russia announced by Clutch
2020 Listing: Top 1000 Companies Clutch Global
Clients and partners
Drop us a line
At ADCI Solutions, we care about each inquiry