his module creates a new field type linking to a google drive file which is stored in GoogleDrive.
To configure module
- Go to your google dev console https://code.google.com/apis/console
- Go to Services and turn on Drive API and Drive SDK
- Go to API Access
- Fill in branding information
- Click on create new client id, set application type as Web application
- Click on create client ID button
- Go to you site and click configuration -> web services -> gdrive ->gdrive account
- Enter your cliet ID and a secret key
- Click configuration -> web services -> gdrive ->gdrive account -> Gdrive synchro
Now you can add a GDrive field to your content types and link it to your gdrive field.
ADCI Solutions team