Web portal development
Imagine you’re researching a topic for your doctoral thesis or working closely with a particular industry or an international community. One day you find a website that literally has all you need: it includes a strong search so that you can find all you need in across terabytes of information, offers great customer service, and other than that it has a modern intuitive interface! Wait, are we talking about web portals?
Our web portal development services
Web portals that are platforms dedicated to providing services and information to a particular group of people, definitely have their specific features and typical though custom web solutions. Web portal development like any other development consists of several stages and services. See what our portal development company offers.
Kinds of web portals
There are different kinds of portals that we can develop for your business.
- A vendor portal is sometimes called a partner portal. If your organization collaborates with many partners and supporting organizations and you have a mutual initiative that you develop together, you need a vendor portal. It accumulates content for vendors and usually doesn’t have many access levels. Share a workflow description, a guide on how to be involved and rules for all participating vendors.
- A customer portal. If your company sells a popular product (iPhone) or offers a complex service, you might need a place to let your customers communicate with each other. There they can share and talk about common issues and problems, and solve problems together. Such a forum can become a great help for your customer support! This kind of portal is also known as a community portal.
- E-learning portal. This educational platform either covers inquiries on a particular subject (say, a portal with information on endangered species of North America) or unites different topics that are a part of the educational programs of some organization (a university).
- Intranet portal. If your team needs a special tool with a highly customed functionality like a CRM system or an ERP system, we will create a unique portal based on your goals and objectives.
Why do our clients choose ADCI Solutions?
Clients choose our full-cycle web development company not only for the beautiful pictures from the portfolio but for the results they get and for our proactive approach.
- 80% of new clients stay with us for the second and further projects
- 10+ years - we’ve been on the market since 2007, and our knowledge base is pretty impressive
- 2-3 weeks - average start time for a big project (500+ hours). During this time, we clarify the scope of work, sign necessary documents, and assign a team of expert developers
- 5/5 - our mark on Clutch. Read reviews about our work and check our awards.
2017 Listing: Top Web Developers in Russia announced by Clutch
2018 Listing: Top Web Developers in Russia announced by Clutch
2019 Listing: Top Drupal Developers Worldwide announced by Clutch
2020 Listing: Top B2B providers in Russia announced by Clutch
2020 Listing: Top 1000 Companies Clutch Global
Oxford Business Group
The Symfony CRM application development for a global publisher and consultancy
Sound & Science: Digital Histories
Drupal 8 website development and content migration for the research institute
Clients and partners
Drop us a line
At ADCI Solutions, we care about each inquiry