Bibliography & Citation project consists of several modules and provides following features:
Bibliography & Citation
It is a core module that provides API for a render of bibliography citation. The library we used is from official CSL style repository with over 8000 styles. Those styles are available without charge under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (BY-SA) license.
Bibliography & Citation - Entity
Implements storage for bibliography data as Drupal entities: bibliography, contributor and keyword. Bibliography entity can be rendered as citations, exported and imported.
Bibliography & Citation - Export
Provides the possibility to export bibliography content. Adds export links to citations (configurable).
Bibliography & Citation - Import
Provides import feature and UI for import from files.
Bibliography & Citation - BibTeX
Provides possibility to use BibTeX format for import and export.
Bibliography & Citation - Endnote
Provides possibility to use EndNote 7 XML, EndNote X3 XML and EndNote Tagged formats for import and export.
Bibliography & Citation - Marc
Provides possibility to use MARC format for import and export.
Bibliography & Citation - RIS
Provides possibility to use RIS format for import and export.
- Bibliography & Citation - Migrate - migrate your bibliographic data from the Bibliography (biblio) module.
- Bibliography & Citation - Crossref - provides DOI lookup functionality.
- Bibliography & Citation - PubMed - provides PubMed import and lookup functionality.
- Bibliography & Citation - Altmetric - adds Altmetric badges to BibCite reference entities.
- Metatag Google Scholar - provides number of meta tags to help with indexing of scholarly content/articles in Google Scholar.
You can help us with:
- Some testing of the existing code. All code is in repository of the project.
- Your suggestions about new features, issues.
- New ideas about improving of the structure.
The module is under active development. If you have any questions or need more information about release date, please contact us.