This project allows keeping, outputting, exporting and importing bibliographic data. Available only for Drupal 8.
Bibliography & Citation module is under active development. It is on alpha stage, use it carefully. We will try to avoid any breaking changes but they are possible until Beta
At the current moment implemented basic features are render, export and import. Here is a list of modules included in the project and their features, that are already implemented.
Bibliography & Citation
It is a core module that provides API for a render of bibliography citation. The library we used is from official CSL style repository with over 8000 styles. Those styles are available without charge under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (BY-SA) license.
Bibliography & Citation - Entity
Implements storage for bibliography data as Drupal entities: bibliography, contributor and keyword. Bibliography entity can be rendered as citations, exported and imported.
Bibliography & Citation - Export
Provides the possibility to export bibliography content. Adds export links to citations (configurable).
Bibliography & Citation - Import
Provides import feature and UI for import from files.
- Serialization (Core module)
- "academicpuma/citeproc-php": "~1.0"
- "davidgorges/human-name-parser": "~0.2"
- "technosophos/LibRIS": "~2.0"
- "audiolabs/bibtexparser": "dev-master"
- Bibliography & Citation - Migrate - Migrate your bibliographic data from the Bibliography (biblio) module
- Bibliography & Citation - Altmetric - Add Altmetric badges to reference entities provided by the "Bibliography & Citation - Entity" submodule
You can get a more information about our plans for the next release here.
You can help us with:
- Some testing of the existing code. All code is in repository of the project.
- Your suggestions about new features, issues.
- New ideas about improving of the structure.
The module is under active development. If you have any questions or need more information about release date, please contact us.