The BigVideo module provides the ability for attaching background video to site pages.
You'll probably need to adapt/update your theme styles to make your theme look good with background videos.
This module requires the following modules and libraries:
* Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See for further information.
* Make sure what you have installed and configured Video.js module.
* Download the BigVideo.js and ImagesLoaded libraries.
* Place the libraries in the appropriate directories
- sites/all/libraries/bigvideojs/bower.json (if exists)
- sites/all/libraries/bigvideojs/BigVideo.jquery.json (if exists)
* Add new BigVideo source at admin/config/user-interface/bigvideo/sources
* Add BigVideo pages at admin/config/user-interface/bigvideo
* (extra) BigVideo provide reaction (BigVideo Background) for Context module.
* Please change site jQuery version to 1.7 (or newer), this is required for BigVideo library.