This module provide user-friendly interface for interaction with ChargeBee service. Also, using module API you can add functional to existing integration or create custom.
- Libraries API
- Entity API
- Download and install Libraries and Entity modules.
- Download the ChargeBee PHP library into your site's sites/all/libraries/chargebee-php directory.
- Download and install this module.
- Go to admin/config/services/chargebee page and copy/paste your site name and API key from ChargeBee.
- Set the same "Webhook hash" value in settings on your site and ChargeBee (Be careful, this value should not become known to outsiders).
- Go to the "ChargeBee Plans" tab (admin/config/services/chargebee/plans) and add plans for local use.
- Edit new plans. Add a description and role, associated with plan.
ADCI Solutions team