This module allows you to send messages from Drupal website to Slack. It has Rules module integration.
Also, you can use our module API in your modules.
How to configure the Slack module
- Add Incoming WebHooks on the Integrations page on Slack.com
- Open the page with this Integration and copy the token here
- Create a new channel or a private group for messages for this Inegration if you need it
- Now you have all you need for settings the Slack module: team name, token and channel / group
- Set these settings on the Slack settings page: admin/config/services/slack/config
- After you can test Slack module here: admin/config/services/slack/test
- Now you can use our module API in your modules and create Rules.