Stylus - expressive, robust, feature-rich CSS preprocessor. This module allows themes or modules to use Stylus files (.styl)
- Automatic compilation from Stylus to CSS.
- No external requirements. This can run on almost any server as it uses the AustP/Stylus.php compiler.
- Prepro (http://learnboost.github.io/stylus/)
- Libraries (http://www.drupal.org/project/libraries)
- AustP/Stylus.php (https://github.com/AustP/Stylus.php)
We are planning to add supporting other libraries and on-line services. Also we would like to give developers the ability to add theirs. Our article on the topic: Stylus CSS Preprocessor.