Symfony development services
Symfony is a PHP framework that you will crave. Your developers are highly likely to like it even more.
How is it different from the content management systems?
What is so special about Symfony?
In simple words, the CMS has many ready-made solutions like free modules in Drupal; the frameworks like Symfony have reusable components aimed at making the developer’s life easier. These components can be used for generic features: your budget will be safer; your developers will do less routine work.
Having the repeated functionality implementation covered, you can pay attention to the development of specific and complex functionality.
Choose Symfony if you have unique requirements.
The Bundle System
When we hear “Symfony” we think of bundles - a set of files and folders organized in a specific structure. Bundles are used to create the same functionality across several projects. In the Symfony ecosystem, there are several rules simplifying the integration between bundles and frameworks. Due to them, spinning off, configuration, and scaling of bundles in an application happen automatically. Code reuse dramatically eliminates the impact of a human factor and the possibility that a developer will make a mistake. Overall, as a result, it cuts down the development time and retarget the resources to other tasks.
The community support
Symfony is an Open Source project, hence the whole international community takes care of this framework development. From year to year, Symfony takes first place among the most popular frameworks.
User roles and security
Imagine you’re going to develop a website that collects users’ data - it can be a CRM application, healthcare website, and so on. From now on, the security of the data is your highest priority. Out of the box, Symfony offers a streamlined user authorization and authentification process, user permissions system, and user information storage. With Symfony, it’s easy now to secure the data.
The systematic approach to the data security process will make a good deal to your reputation and get you rid of additional spending for website recovery after a malicious attack. The price of website support is incomparable to the losses caused by a hacked website and data leakage. A few hundred dollars for website support or million dollars losses?
Compatibility with databases
Whatever database you use for storage of content, files, and documentation, it’s highly likely that Symfony can work with that. This framework supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and other PDO-compatible databases.
What Symfony is used for?
- Custom CRM applications: huge organizations like Oxford Business prefer Symfony to create their inner systems. Dashboards, statistics, communication between employees - tune it all according to your needs
- Science website with complex interactive tools: one of our projects included the matrix tool development with Vue.js on the front end
- Corporate website or portfolio with specific features to make you stand out in the crowd
We’re proud of our collaboration with Oxford Business Group. This consulting agency needed a CRM system where an admin could output, store, edit and delete information about clients, log meetings and emails, work in the conditions of poor internet connection, and keep search filter settings. The client got a tool that the company members could use across global locations, and we got valuable experience in developing a complex Symfony app development.
Do you need a Symfony website?
Let’s check whether your site needs to be created with Symfony. If there are 3 and more points chosen, Symfony is recommended
- You have unique requirements that cannot be fulfilled with packaged solutions or CMSs’ plugins and modules.
- You need to get your developers rid of routine tasks, and it’s crucial for you.
- You need a stable solution with an exact maintainer and owner, not just an Open Source community, behind it.
- You consider that your website must bear a high load and big traffic.
- You need a well-documented tool so that your developers can find a solution right away.
Hire Symfony developers remotely
Oxford Business Group
Drop us a line
At ADCI Solutions, we care about each inquiry